The 2023 SOS 7th Fall Classic was a multiday event held Monday, October 9 through Thursday, October 12.
The tournament was held at The Club at Flying Horse (Club and North Courses) in Colorado Springs, CO.
- The Fall Classic will have three sets of tees: Senior, Super Senior and Legend. NOTE: Grand Master (75+) are welcome. Depending on the field size will determine whether Grand Master’s will play from the Legend tees or their own. The prize pool's will be based upon number of entries multiplied by $125 for each of the respective divisions.
- 84-96 players over 54 holes of medal play at scratch.
- Three divisions: Senior (55-64), Super Senior (65-69) and Legend (70 and up).
- Monday, October 9 practice round afternoon start.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, October 10-11-12 tournament rounds are 8:30 a.m. tee times from 1st and 10th tees.
- SOS Points, Amateurgolf.com, WAGR and Golfweek Points.
- Entries will open to members on July 21, 2023.
- Prize Fund $125 per player. $10,500 on an 84-player field, $12,000 on a 96-man field.
- LODGING NOTE: Accommodations on-site at Flying Horse are very limited. Players interested in staying at the club should make reservations ASAP. Please call 719-487-2664 to reach the direct line for reservations under 'Society of Seniors'. Lodging on-site is available from $329/night ++. There will be additional accommodation room blocks shared as the event draws near.
- Health Notice: Please note altitude is above 7,000ft. It is recommended that players plan to arrive early to get acclimated to the high-altitude conditions and be sure to stay hydrated.